GCI is seeking a talented, forward-thinking, savvy Assistant Marketing Manager to foster our Marketing Department's objectives as we grow. Detail orientation and digital marketing experience is a must, design skills and industry knowledge a plus. The Marketing Department takes great pride in GCI's image and is committed to the highest quality output, if your work ethic parallels this ideal then we'd like to hear from you!
To coordinate and support all marketing, advertising, leasing and training strategies. Responsible for a variety of creative, administrative and training tasks geared toward the goal of maximizing occupancy. Performs other functions as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
• Assist with coordination of all marketing, advertising and training activities as directed.
• Prepare and present marketing and training reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data; communicate findings with management. Reports include but are not limited to: market trends, forecasts, market surveys, ad performances, LeaseHawk reports and Google Analytics.
• Implement marketing and advertising campaigns as instructed; maintain ad schedules and ensure adherence to budget.
• Determine cost per lead per advertising channel.
• Keep promotional and property materials current by coordinating requirements; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt. Process marketing requests from all properties.
• Management of Vaultware system and assist in managing website CMS.
• Ensure clear, consistent communication with properties and assist with problem resolution when necessary.
• Conduct training as assigned individually or in groups.
• Create and publish a training calendar to ensure communication of class availability.
• Deliver, revise and optimize marketing materials including floor plans, 3D plans, rental programs. Maintain current library of digital files.
• Manage mystery shop program.
• Govern social media outreach. Implement and enforce social media policies and supervise for all properties. Make recommendations for delivering content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other outlets as deemed necessary.
• Oversee online reputation management.
• Ensure company branding and messaging is consistent across all marketing channels and supportive of GCI marketing strategies.
• Regularly audit internet listing services, online listings, advertising and websites to ensure accurate, current information.
• Process invoices.
• Ensure website information is current and update/add information in CMS.
• Assist with executing company events and contests; participate in team/committee initiatives.
• Assure discreet handling of all business while supporting an atmosphere of cooperation among all GCI departments.
Essential Job Requirements:
Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
Proven experience in marketing, training, customer service and administrative support.
Relevant product and industry knowledge preferred; minimum 3 years related experience with emphasis on leasing/marketing; on-site property management experience or ILS experience a bonus.
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• A skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
• Highly computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Grammatical dexterity
• Organizing, planning and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Team player
• Exceptional detail orientation
• Ability to manage own tasks on time with little direction
• Strategic thinker
• SEO/SEM familiarity
• Graphic design training
• Multifamily industry knowledge
• Intermediate or advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
• MRI/Vaultware, LRO and/or LeaseHawk experience
• Intermediate or advanced knowledge of SEO/SEM
• Familiarity with html coding
Minimum of forty hours required. Regular attendance is mandatory. Some travel may be required.
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry. We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may submit resumes below, email email@example.com, or fax resume to 216-378-9167.
Must submit salary requirements with resume or application.