Seeking a talented and dedicated Maintenance Supervisor!
GCI is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Supervisor at our Big Creek Apartment community in Parma Heights, OH.
This position is empowered by the Property Manager to build and maintain a collaborative work environment while encouraging the maintenance team to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service. Our Maintenance Supervisors are instrumental in maintaining the facility operations at their community and develop standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
• Schedule the service support needed to maintain the overall appearance of the community and ensure safety of all residents.
• Provide technical and project direction to your team in order to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
• Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a wide variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, building exteriors and appliances.
• Control expenses and anticipate future maintenance needs.
• Work together with Property Manager to create and maintain a community residents are proud to call home.
What we need:
• A minimum of 3 years in multifamily apartment maintenance
• Prior supervisory experience
• EPA certification and substantial experience in making HVAC related repairs
• Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, electrical, carpentry items, building exteriors and appliances
• Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently
• Dedication to exceeding the needs of all customers with an ability to build and maintain relationships
• Demonstrate thoroughness, self-motivation and organization when accomplishing tasks
• Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and on-call hours
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry.
• We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may submit resumes below, email email@example.com, or fax resume to 216-378-9167.