Seeking a talented and dedicated Maintenance Technician!
GCI is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Technician at our Legacy Concord apartment community in Concord, NC (near Charlotte).
This position is empowered by the Maintenance Supervisor to build and maintain a collaborative work environment while being able to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service. Our Maintenance Technicians are instrumental in maintaining the facility at their community and develop standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
• Maintain the overall appearance of the community and ensure safety of all residents.
• Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a wide variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, building exteriors and appliances.
• Work together with Maintenance Supervisor to create and maintain a community residents are proud to call home.
What we need:
• A minimum of 2 years in multifamily apartment maintenance
• EPA certification (or willingness to obtain) and substantial experience in making HVAC related repairs
• Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, electrical, carpentry items, building exteriors and appliances
• Dedication to exceeding the needs of all customers with an ability to build and maintain relationships
• Demonstrate thoroughness, self-motivation and organization when accomplishing tasks
• Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and on -call hours
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry.
• We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may apply on-site at Legacy Concord Apartments, 5020 Avent Drive NW, Concord, NC 28027. Applicants may also submit resumes below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax resume to 216-378-9167.