GCI Residential, a prominent and diversified real estate developer is seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing team in Florida at our brand new Legacy Union Square Apartments! A professional demeanor and appearance are essential. The position requires strong sales, customer service and computer skills. A 40-hr work week, includes weekends. Must have previous leasing or sales experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Working toward maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property
• Meeting with prospective residents to determine their housing needs and eligibility
• Completing the applicant screening process
• Preparing leases
• Utilizing on-site PC-based property management software
• Maintaining current rental rates and promotions of competitive properties
• Move-ins and lease renewals
• Assist with the on-going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of leasing or sales experience
• Lease up experience a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
• "People person," team player, self starter
Successful completion of background check and drug screen are required.
Position offers excellent salary and benefits, professional work environment and growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may submit resumes below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax resume to 216-378-9167.