GCI Residential is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as an Assistant Manager at Legacy Ballantyne Apartments in Charlotte, NC.
What You Will Do:
• Provide support to Community Manager/Property Supervisor to ensure smooth operation of assigned property.
• Lease all available apartments to maximize the occupancy of the community.
• Provide high quality customer service according to GCI's leasing and customer service principles.
• Meet/exceed occupancy goals, closing ratio, cancellation call conversion ratio and retention within acceptable benchmarks.
• Post rent payments.
• Ensure professional, consistent communication with residents; resolve resident issues and complaints.
What We Need:
Minimum of two years experience as a leasing consultant. Three to five years managerial experience and/or experience as a site or leasing manager preferred.
Education, Licenses and Certifications:
Associate of Bachelor Degree in Business, Education or Liberal Arts OR equivalent related work experience in real estate or sales management, training or marketing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple duties simultaneously
• Proven computer skills
• Demonstrated problem solving
• Self-motivated with ability to motivate others
• Valid driver's license
Minimum of 40 hours required.
Regular attendance is mandatory
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry.
• We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Applicants may submit resumes online, email email@example.com or fax resume and salary requirements to 216-378-9167.