Seeking a dedicated Groundskeeper!
Goldberg Companies, Inc. is looking for the absolute best to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Groundskeeper at Pine Ridge Apartments in Willoughby Hills, OH.
This position is empowered by the Maintenance Supervisor to build and maintain a collaborative work environment while being able to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service. Our Groundskeepers are instrumental in maintaining the facility at their community and develop standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction.
What does our Groundskeeper do?:
• Inspects & polices the entire grounds daily (including site buildings and amenities) as assigned by supervisor to maintain curb appeal, i.e., pick up and remove trash, clean walks and breezeways and all site common areas including the management/leasing office area and all site amenity areas.
• Conducts routine power washing of buildings, breezeways and site amenity areas per schedule established by supervisor.
• Empties all site trash containers daily, i.e., office, amenity areas, mail kiosks & pet stations, etc. Maintains all dumpster/compactor areas to ensure good curb appeal and safe conditions.
• Routinely inspects and reports items requiring repair, replacement or attention to the management staff.
• Changes building and hallway lighting using a ladder and adhering to company safety guidelines. Responsible for light landscaping duties, i.e., weeding, watering, planting flowers, etc.
• Responsible for light maintenance, i.e., "trashing" vacant apartments, removing carpet, etc. Weekly cleaning /washing of office leasing carts. Deliver letters, flyers, etc. to residents as requested by management.
• Attends and participates in staff meetings as required and requested by management. Removes snow from sidewalks and spreads salt/calcium as necessary (regional).
• Operates within and contributes to an environment in compliance with Fair Housing laws
• Represents Goldberg Companies, Inc./GCI Residential in a professional manner at all times.
• Consistently maintains a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, co-workers and the general public.
What we need:
• Written and verbal skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to work independently
• A team player
• Organizational skills
• Lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
• Inside and outside work in all types of weather
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and lifting
• Ability to lift and utilize a ladder
• Some weekends and holidays may be required
• Regular attendance is mandatory
To maintain a safe work environment, we need your help and commitment to safety. You are responsible for following all safety procedures and using our equipment and facilities as prescribed.
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry.
• We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may apply on-site at Pine Ridge Apartments: 2252 Par Lane, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094. Applicants can also email resumes or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, submit below or fax to 216-378-9167