GCI is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a part time Leasing Consultant at WestWood Reserve Apartments in Tampa, Florida. Drive your own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents! Our leasing consultants make a lasting impact by helping people find the perfect home and by demonstrating an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
• Manage the sales process from start to finish, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs to close the sale.
• Demonstrate an all-inclusive understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities and other offerings the community provides while touring prospects.
• Follow-up on phone and internet inquiries from prospects and leads.
• Utilize your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and planning of resident events and functions.
• Prepare lease agreements and maintain records using the most innovative online tools and systems.
What We Need:
• Strong focus on the customer and previous sales experience required • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build relationships • A skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual • Ability to work weekends
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry. We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may submit resumes below, complete our online application, email email@example.com, or fax resume to 216-378-9167.