Seeking a talented and dedicated Leasing Consultant at Legacy 521 Apartments in Charlotte, NC.
GCI Residential is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Leasing Consultant. This position is empowered to drive their own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents. Our leasing consultants make a lasting impact by helping people find the perfect home and by demonstrating an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
• Manage the sales process from start to finish, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs to close the sale.
• Demonstrate an all-inclusive understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities and other offerings the community provides while touring prospects.
• Follow-up on phone and internet inquiries from prospects and leads.
• Utilize your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and planning of resident events and functions.
• Prepare lease agreements and maintain records using the most innovative online tools and systems.
What We Need:
• Strong focus on the customer and previous sales experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build relationships
• A skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
• Ability to work weekends
• We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training and tools to achieving a successful and meaningful career.
• We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
• We have a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry. We pay it forward through GCI Connects by teaming up with a charity and participating in events throughout the year.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? If so, applicants may submit resumes below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax resume to 216-378-9167.