GCI Residential, a prominent and diversified real estate developer, is seeking a dynamic individual to join our growing team in the Florida area at our Legacy Naples Apartments lease-up in Naples, FL. A professional demeanor and appearance are essential. The position requires strong sales, customer service and computer skills. A 40-hr work week, includes weekends. Must have previous leasing or sales experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Working toward maintaining a high and stable occupancy of the property
• Meeting with prospective residents to determine their housing needs and eligibility
• Completing the applicant screening process
• Preparing leases
• Utilizing on-site PC-based property management software
• Maintaining current rental rates and promotions of competitive properties
• Move-ins and lease renewals
• Assist with the on-going relationship with the residents throughout their tenancy
To become a valuable member of our team, we are looking for the following qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent, 1-2 years of leasing or sales experience, Lease up experience a plus, proficiency in MS Office, "people person," team player, self starter.
Successful completion of background check and drug screen are required.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental and 401(k) plan.
To apply please submit resume via our website, email resume to email@example.com or fax to 216-378-9167.
GCI is a leader in the development, construction and management of exceptional places to live and work. Since 1952, our team's unsurpassed commitment to quality and excellence has been the cornerstone of our company; this ideal will continue to be the foundation of every property we build and manage.
Position offers excellent salary and benefits, professional work environment and growth opportunities.