Goldberg Companies, a prominent and diversified real estate development and management firm, is looking for an on-call Building Attendant for our Pine Ridge Apartments community in Willoughby Hills, OH. We are looking for someone with an eye for detail who can work independently. This position ensures the quality, appearance and upkeep of the property in order to maintain its overall appeal to future and current residents.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Building Attendant is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the property.
Essential Job Functions:
• Cleans model suite(s)
• Touch up and/or cleans vacant suites
• Clean and/or touch up hallways and/or common areas
• Delivers notices/newsletters
• Assists with grounds upkeep
• Snow removal as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Some cleaning experience is preferred
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• A team player
• Overtime as required
• Regular attendance is mandatory
• Valid drivers license and transportation
• Lifting and carrying of up to 50 lbs.
• Inside and outside work in all types of weather
• Prolonged or repeated standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, lifting, pushing and pulling
• Ability to lift and utilize a ladder
Applicants can apply online or in person at Pine Ridge Apartments, 2252 Par Lane, Willoughby Hills, OH 44094. Applicants can also submit an application online, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 216-378-9167.